Saturday, October 8, 2011

Raffle Time!!

Alright everyone....
Lets kick off Simply Bella with another Raffle!
This time it will be for a ....
FREE Bikini wax
AND
 a FREE Brow wax

all you have to do is
1...'Like' my facebook PAGE (not the post)
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Simply-Bella/158632740841048
 2 ... become a follower of this blog
3 ...And if you have already done both 1 and 2, Get your friends to do 1, 2, or BOTH and for each referral your name will be entered!
(make sure your referrals let me know you told them. They can leave comments here or on facebook)
4... you can ALSO post about this on your blog or FB and be entered!
Leave a comment to tell me what you did as well or I won't know to enter you! :)
So start Spreading the word!!!
You have until October 31st, 2011
Thank You

1 comment:

Austin and Jennifer said...

I like you on Facebook and I follow you here on your blog! :)